Come and meet Paddington™ at intervals throughout the day.
Pre-booked special train tickets guarantee a seat on a VIP departure from Hythe to New Romney Station to see Paddington™. These tickets include a reserved seat from Hythe to New Romney and return travel on a designated train departing one hour after you arrive at New Romney.
There is a choice of departures from Hythe to New Romney:
Advance online tickets include:
• Reserved seat on the VIP departure from Hythe Station to New Romney Station.
• Free parking at Hythe Station (subject to car park availability/capacity)
• Personal appearances from Paddington™ at New Romney Station at intervals on each day.
• Free short train rides hauled by our famous and oldest steam locomotive ‘The Bug’ at New Romney Station.
• Participation in other organised children’s activities at New Romney Station.
• The Bug will be parked up for photographic opportunities.